Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How to Make Money Online !


By Margaret Albright

I know this is getting long and you are probably wondering when I am going to try to sell you something. Well, I don't have anything to sell you. As you read about the system below you will find out that there is one program that we work with that will eventually cost you a fee to continue your participation. You will not need to pay this fee until after you have proven to yourself that you will be able to make enough money to pay that fee. No 'out of pocket' expenses.

The System:

I am going to try to explain this to you the best way I can without revealing too much and messing things up for you. It is vital that you do not join anything until you get your guide or you may disqualify yourself from the system. As you are reading this, you may think I am being too evasive and this must be another scam. The reason I can't tell you the exact programs that we work with in the system is because your success and the success of everyone before you and after you depends on you joining the programs from the guide.

It will all come clear to you before long so, please just hang in there and trust me for a little while longer. Know that I hate the fact that I can't reveal it all here just as much as you hate being left in the dark. So, please accept my apologies while you finish reading about the system.

The basic outline...

I have found several online businesses that all work together to produce a fast and easy working system. I will be showing you how to find the people that are looking for this exact system and you will not have to personally present this system to any of them.

One of the businesses is free to join and you will be paid $5 as soon as your referrals reach a certain threshold. They also join for free.

Most of the businesses will offer you the venue for your free advertising. I will give you step by step instructions for you to set up the part that I can't do for you. I have tried and true advertisements for you to use so you don't have to figure out 'how to do it' or 'what to say', just follow the instructions.

One of the businesses, the meat of this system, is free to join for your first 30 days. After that it will cost you $17.95 each month to continue. This 'meat of the system' business has a superior affiliate program that goes 10 levels deep.
You will be able to prove to yourself that this system works and actually see a profit before you pay to upgrade if you are scared to trust another program.

It is important to tell you at this point, if you follow the system and put in one hour of work each day, you will get far more than 2 people signing up long before a month passes.

This business will produce an awesome income for anyone who puts a little effort into promoting it. Not overnight though. This is not a 'get rich quick' scheme. It does produce a steady, growing income. How quickly it grows depends on how much time and effort you put into it. One hour a day produces good results. If you have more time, your business will grow faster.

How to promote is the problem that most people run into. That is where my system comes in. You don't have to try to figure anything out. I wrote the website, splash pages and guide that will promote the system for you. You advertise your splash pages and the system will do the rest. Click here to continue reading in detail.

No comments: