Sunday, September 16, 2007

Will this BlogRush really bring you lots of free traffic?

Another great idea from Master Marketer John Reese. BlogRush was launched in the short time, this so-called blog syndication network system that allows you to place a widget on your blog's sidebar to drive traffic is starting to make waves across the Internet..

BlogRush is a totally free service and is the first product from Income.com, a company that John set up. This time, it's a new and innovative way of getting completely FREE "semi targeted" traffic flowing into your blog, and "potentially" a huge amount of it, fast.

All you have to do is sign up and then copy and paste a small piece of code into your blog, and forget about it. Rather than try to explain how it all works right here, you can see the plugin working by checking out the widget that says, "From the Blogosphere," on the left side navigation bar on my blog, and then clicking on the bottom where it says, "Add Your Blog Posts - FREE."

You will be redirected to the plugin home page where you can watch the short, professional presentation video. I like the idea a lot, and it only took me about 5 minutes to register, and add the code as a widget on my blog. That’s it, I don’t have to do anthing else!

Will this really bring you lots of free traffic? Honestly, I only added the thing yesterday when I received an email from my Guru Markk , so I can’t possibly guarantee anything. But this whole marketing game is about testing to see what works, and what doesn’t. After you’ve registered and linked the free, easy to install plugin, you will able to start seeing statistics in your account area, in about 24 to 48 hours time. At the moment let see how this free traffic builder working for me.

Sign up today. The sooner you get started, the sooner you can start getting targeted traffic into your site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it is a tool that could bring you some extra free traffic... unfortunatelly the developers haven't tweaked it for wordpress.

Diana Tan said...

Thank you dropping by and your comment