Friday, July 20, 2007

Let me know what is the right way,The Pyramid or Out-post Earth

Lately I follow these blogs with interest like Writersreviews, The Next Post and John Cow Dot Com How to make your blog to be known to the readers and make some links and extra feed subscribers.

If you don't have anyone visiting your website/blog. You will fail in any online business.The web/blog has become so large that it can be very difficult for new customers/readers to find you. If people can't find you, they can't order anything from you.
To put it simply: No Traffic = No Sales. No Links = No subscriber readers.

For a blogger like you and me, we have to make links to our readers and you want links back too in order to make more extra links and extra feed subscribers. The more the higher links you have means you may have a higher rank. Your blog will be recognized popularly by publishers and advertisers.

I want my blog to be more exposed and better ranks That is what interest me when I link my blog to Writersreviews, The Next Post and I also make a link to my friend Dale's blog. I found it originally starts by John Cow blog.

He is great and he has the ideas to make his online bloggers to follow him and if the pyramid grows, then the most benefits will be no other than John Cow Blog.

Just imagine if 10 people would do this and then 10 more after them. That would get your blog 100 extra link backs and 100 extra feed subscribers! How about more 100 people, 1000 people or 10000…or a million people to participate.

Another program that interest me is :

Outpost-Earth is a "Dynamic" directory of the latest updates from bloggers across the web and from around the world. As a visitor you can browse blogs by location or topic to discover what people are talking about in your area. As a member, by adding your own blog, your latest posts will appear across the Outpost-Earth network bringing exposure and traffic to your site.

Happy Blogging

3 comments:

Christy said...

That's so nice of you to mention my site, thank you, I'll be sure to add you to todays link love list on my Christy's Coffee Break blog.

Thanks again, have a great weekend! :)

MK said...

Interesting post about linking to other blogs. Thanks for the mention. I've linked back to you. And all the best in your venture.

Dale Ng said...

You've a great posting there. Very good indeed. And thanks for mentioning my blog. I've a link back to you. May you succeed in getting lots of visitors.