Saturday, September 29, 2007

"Own The Internet" ???




Check it out the latest update AGLOCO and it announced they are incurring monthly losses there is no money for the membership yet. I do not know the ins and outs of how they operate, and they seem sincere enough to let us know, but one is left wondering if the program model own the internet slogon is financially viable.

AGLOCO finally set the payout rates check it here from its blog

Do you agree with their ideas to spread it out for 10 years…I think many may feel this is making no sense. Why should we wait for 10 years to collect my cash? These definately makes many especially to those senior/elderly online makers a joke…we have no time to wait.

And also I am wondering too why they are going to allow members to transfer hours between other members. It is a bad idea and it may create rampant fraud if they implement this.

I don’t know those top recruiters like John Chow who has recruited 15070 members and found out this AGLOCO is a fraud. I hope I am wrong as many had already said it when the AGLOCO viewbar had been delay and delay.. I sincerely hope this is only probably due to no money flowing on the AGLOCO network yet and many members are feeling disappointed.

Let see what Agloco to say …and how it end up. I will close this on a positive note and carry on as usual as I have little referrals and credits


No comments: